Wednesday, November 17, 2010

HIGHJACK!! Pots pots pots!

I'm gonna take this opportunity to Highjack my own blog. Its NOT about writing cute little stories. Today, its all about POTS!  (save your addictive substance jokes for yourselves ;)

I have a mountain of boxes in my room at the moment of Pots waiting to be dealt out.  The story behind this, is that I was gonna have a flea market sale this past September, but these pots did not make it on time.  So it took its time coming through the pipe, and NOW, it is ready.  Please visit the web album and look over if you're interested at all in handmade pottery. These were made by the one and only ME, and fired in an electric kiln by my co-conspire-r potter friend Amy.

These are probably gonna go for real good price, because its gonna be auctioned off!  After some indeterminate time, I will take the highest bidder with a bid thats left on comments section of the pictures.

Oh, and perhaps  most importantly, ALL proceeds from this sale will be given to i2 so pay lots for them, please... 
If you have no idea what i2 is, don't worry about it, its a good cause :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice. So i2 is something of these google search results? http://www.google.co.jp/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&client=ubuntu&channel=cs&ie=UTF-8&q=i2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, its a capital campaign for my church :)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice! Encourage me :)